Who are we?
The Golf Academy in Deauville opened its doors on 17 April 2018 at the Golf de Deauville-Saint Gatien. We offer you all the necessary skills to improve your game in an atmosphere full of friendliness and professionalism. The Golf Academy in Deauville offers a special or collective education throughout the year.
In this Academy you will find:
- David Piednoir: Graduate Professor of State patent Golf 2nd degree
- Nicolas Wissen: instructor, graduated from BPJEPS at CREPS in Montpellier
- Stéphane Piget: instructor, graduated from BPJES at CREPS in Montpellier
- Samuel Gaube: sports coach TPI certified
What are we doing?
In order to develop your technical skills, our Academy offers:
• Individual courses, duos or collective
• Initiations to discover Golf
– adult courses of 2 or 3 hours at the Golf de Deauville Saint-Gatien but also on 5 different courses around Deauville
• internships abroad
• Physical preparation course with a certified coach
• Mental preparation course with a trainer trained in psychological preparation to develop your skills to better manage your career or your score
• PRO AM in France and abroad
• Club fittings with knowledgeable advice from our professionals
A workshop to replace your used grips
• Incentives, team-buildings and seminars for companies are organized according to your request
For children, the Golf School is open:
• Excluding school holidays: every Wednesday and Saturday, from 9am to 6pm, from 5 to 17 years, or 3 hours of training per week.
• During school holidays: every day of the week from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm at the fun Club or at the fun club competition. The snack is served from 4.30 pm and on Friday a prize giving comes to conclude this internship of 15 hours of fun!
The majority of our training is on grass, with a large practice 200 meters wide and 300 meters deep!
The Golf de Deauville Saint-Gatien stretches over a magnificent space of more than 100 hectares.
The academy is based with 10 or 12 covered positions allowing us to work all year round.
A large chipping green and putting green, a school course of 5 holes and 3 x 9 holes allow us to provide a quality education all year round.
A large chipping green and putting green, a 5-hole school course and 3 x 9 holes allow us to provide quality education all year round.